Vitamin B1 (Thiamin) – Why your body needs it
What is Vitamin B1 – Thiamin?
Why is Vitamin B1 required?
What symptoms are associated with a Vitamin B1 deficiency?
What are the food sources?
How can I get enough?
Solgar Vitamin B-Complex ”50” is a high potency Vitamin B-Complex delivering a 50 mg dose of key B vitamins.
Many B vitamins are interdependent, and thus it is best to take them in combination, such as through a B-complex or a multiple vitamin containing a B-complex.
Solgar’s unique formula delivers B vitamins which are essential nutrients required by the body. They help our bodies convert food into energy, allowing us to stay energised throughout the day, as well as supporting our mental performance.
Solgar Vitamin B-Complex ”50” is a rich complex of B vitamin in one capsule daily:
• High potency dose of B vitamins
• Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), Vitamin B6 and B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and energy-yielding metabolism
• Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) contributes to normal mental performance
• Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Niacin (B3) and Vitamin B6 contribute to the normal nervous system and psychological functions
• Thiamine (B1) contributes to the normal function of the heart
• Riboflavin (B2) contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and the maintenance of normal vision
• Niacin (B3) and Biotin (B7) contribute to the maintenance of normal skin
• Biotin (B7) contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism